Friday, December 13, 2013

Luckily the lizard wasn't poisonous

It's late and we are all exhausted. I'll leave it to the pictures to tell today's stories. 

Wrapping presents to distribute on Saturday:

Breakfast;

More school visits:

Lots of chainsaw work for very grateful people:








Our Filipino cooks surprised our leader, Ryan, with traditional spaghetti and a cake for his birthday (of course rice was also served). The long noodles represent wishes for a long life:


Tomorrow is our last day in this village. Goodnight friends and family! Thank you for your prayers. 

PS.: One of our team members thought it would be a good idea to pick up a really big lizard. To make a long story short, we had to pry the lizard's mouth off his finger. I won't say who it was, but I'm sure his parents can guess. Yes he's fine...and so is our team member. (We did get pictures, but not on my phone.)

1 comment:

  1. With all the destruction around you, I don't know how you determine what needs to be done first. Love seeing all the pictures. Although the lizard was poisonous, I'm sure he has sore finger.

    ReplyDelete